Subscription Service 2018 - 2019
Areas of Support
The Educational Psychology Service is able to support you with regard to a wide range of developmental issues from birth to early adulthood, including special educational needs. We are a team of over 40 Registered Educational Psychologists with multiple specialisms. As such, we have up to date knowledge of psychological evidence based theory and research in the following areas and beyond:
- Enhancing Teaching and Learning
- Complex Special Educational Needs
- Understanding and Managing Challenging Behaviour
- Organisational Change Management
- Adult Learning and Professional Development
- Early Years
- Assessment & Intervention with Young Adults (19-25 years)
- Parenting Support and Family Work
Additional information about our areas of support can be found throughout this site.
During 2016-2017, over 90% of Birmingham schools and early years settings subscribed to our service. An Annual Subscription with our service will provide you with:
- The option of 18 or 27 hours of direct consultation from a named Educational Psychologist
- Unlimited access to telephone and email consultation and advice
- Expert advice helps you respond to the demands of the new SEN Act (2014), SEN Code of Practice (2014) Education, Health and Care Plans, EHC transfers, and changes to the National Curriculum
- Support to implement the requirements of the Equality Act (2010).
Annual Subscription runs between 1 April 2018 – 31 March 2019. We are delighted to offer a discount to settings subscribing to our services by the 25 March 2018.
- 18 hours £2338 (£2238 with Early Bird Discount)
- 27 hours £3420 (£3320 with Early Bird Discount)
Schools and settings can purchase additional hours with an annual subscription.